Architect with Healthcare Experience
We are looking for an experienced and talented Healthcare Architect to join our friendly and expanding team.
David Morley Architects have over 30 years of experience in producing environmentally sensitive designs that tune in to each client’s identity and the local context to create tailored responses and inspiring experiences for the building users.
The successful individual will be responsible for all aspects of project delivery including client liaison, project brief development, design documentation, production coordination, planning, organising, project quality control and overseeing construction.
In addition to creating and sustaining client relationships, we are looking for an individual that enjoys collaborating with other professionals and has an interest in helping us to continue growing our healthcare portfolio.
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience
- Excellent high-quality design skills that creates exciting and imaginative healthcare facilities that provide exceptional patient care settings
- Healthcare experience with familiarity with healthcare specific regulations and ADB information
- Good knowledge of UK Building Regulations and UK Planning and construction detailing knowledge
- Job running, site experience and client management
- Proficiency in MicroStation
- Working knowledge of BIM (AECOsim ideal but not essential)
- Proficiency in writing NBS Specifications
Our people are our greatest asset and we invest in their ongoing training, provide attractive salaries and wellness initiatives. This is a great opportunity to be involved in some fantastic projects with our dynamic team.
Role to start beginning of August 2018