Architect - Oxford
We are currently recruiting for an Architect to join a hugely successful Multi-disciplinary Practice based in Oxford.
You will be working on a variety of projects within the education, hotels, leisure and residential sectors.
To be required for this Architect role;
- You will ideally have at least 1 years' experience of working within a UK practice
- Being a member of ARB or RIBA
- Have excellent design skills
- An understanding of AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Revit is advantageous
- Have excellent written and communication skills
- Having a car is advantageous
Whilst working as an Architect you will be;
- Communicating with your design-team
- You will be producing working drawings in AutoCAD and Revit
- You will be working alongside Technicians and Senior Architects
- Leading multi-disciplinary teams
- Having full RIBA work experience
An attractive salary as well as excellent benefits are available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architect role? To discuss this vacancy in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org