Are you an Architect with a passion for concept design and 3D modelling? Do you also have largescale Residential and apartment layout experience? If so my client is looking for someone just like you to join them at a key point in their success within the UK Architectural market. Joining them at the right time will be crucial to your personal development and professional growth within the team, so get your heels dug in and become an important member of a small yet hungry practice
Originally founded in the United States, my client has a proud heritage of creating Architecture in the world’s most complex urban environments. With a 140 staff strong office and an extremely reputable name for themselves in New York, the practice is breaking the UK market and building even further on their success.
Providing a range of architectural design and technical services, predominantly within large scale/ high rise residential, hospitality and mixed-use developments, they now seek a qualified Architect/ Senior Part II Architectural Assistant (who has a personal passion for concept design and early stages of a project,) to join their small office of 5 in the heart of London, where the opportunities for progression are unlimited.
Role & Responsibilities
Upon joining my client, you will initially be asked to focus on stages 1-3 of a large London based residential scheme. They are looking for someone that has a passion for design, who enjoys working on the early stages of a project and can produce good quality visuals. Your design skills will be utilised well within the team and you’ll be expected to produce models and visual presentations for bid documents.
Although there is emphasis on concept design for this position, fear not, your all-round skills will be put to good use, as you will work through all RIBA stages 1-7 of projects that the London team manage. (They simply want someone that enjoys the design elements of their role). Current projects that you may work on include a two-block residential project, totalling 525 units, which are currently being worked on in AutoCAD and a variety of other 20-30 storey mixed use projects.
Required Skills & Experience
– A qualified Part III Architect (My client will also consider experienced Senior Part II Architectural Assistants for this appointment)
– A minimum of 2 years UK experience working within professional practice
– Demonstrable experience of producing visual presentations for bid documents
– 3D modelling knowledge
– Experienced working on UK based, largescale residential developments / mixed use projects
– Able to produce ascetically pleasing visuals of a high quality for client presentations
– Have a passion for front end design
– A good balance of design and technical ability
– Self-driven and comfortable working in a small team, under the supervision of experienced Architects
– Ability to manage workload efficiently, be well organised and self-motivated
– Strong presentation and communication skills
– Fluency in AutoCAD, Sketch Up and Photoshop, Rhino is also beneficial
– Good all-round experience working through RIBA stages 1-7
– Knowledge of Revit would be beneficial
– Fluent spoken and written English
Applicants without largescale residential development experience will unfortunately will not be considered for this appointment.
Salary & Package
£32,000 – £36,000 DOE
Pension, Private Healthcare, Optical and Dental cover will be provided for all staff members.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this Architect job opportunity, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to email@example.com call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Job Ref: 9576
Hunter Dunning = Architect Jobs – Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists