Architect - London
We are currently recruiting for an Architect to join a Global Multi-disciplinary Practice based in London.
You will be working alongside a fun and vibrant Design team working on a variety of residential and hospitality projects.
To be required for this Architect role;
- You will ideally have at least 1 years' experience of working within a UK practice
- Being a member of ARB or RIBA
- Have excellent design skills
- Experience of 3D visualisations
- An understanding of AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Photoshop or Revit is advantageous
- Have excellent written and communication skills
- Having a car is advantageous
Whilst working as an Architect you will be;
- Communicating with your design-team
- You will be producing working drawings in AutoCAD and Photoshop
- You will be working alongside Technicians and Senior Architects
- Having full RIBA work experience
This is an exciting opportunity for an Architect to join a hugely successful company. An attractive salary as well as excellent benefits are available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architect role? To discuss this vacancy in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org