Experienced Part II Architectural Assistant or recently qualified Part III Architect
Smith Maloney Architects are a young practice with a focus on creative design and attention to detail. We work across a broad range of sectors and at varying scales. Recent projects include one-off houses, multi-unit residential developments, recording studios, restaurants and bars. We strive to look at every project with a fresh pair of eyes.
We are currently seeking an experienced Part II Architectural Assistant, or recently qualified Part III Architect to join our friendly team. The ideal candidate will be a talented designer with the confidence to develop and present early stage design proposals, as well as being comfortable progressing schemes beyond concept design.
- UK experience
- Attentive, friendly and personable
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Talented designer
- Good technical expertise
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of UK building regulations and standards
- Rigorous in adherence to office standards
- Able to work effectively in a team
- Capable of self-managing your own workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent Autocad and Sketch-up ability
- Office experience of REVIT preferred (not essential)
This is an opportunity for a talented designer with strong creative and presentation skills, coupled with an understanding of the rigours of technical design. With the support of a Director/Associate you will have the chance to exercise your design skills, develop your project portfolio and grow with the practice.
Please forward your CV, portfolio (5MB) and cover letter, with details of your availability.