Senior Architectural Technician
We are a young, dynamic and expanding RIBA Chartered Practice based in the London Bridge area, looking for a project-running, high calibre Senior Architectural Technician due to current workload, who can work independently and part of a team. An advanced knowledge of Microstation is a must.
The position involves running projects across a broad range of sectors, and in particular within residential and leisure industry. The role entails delivery of construction packages and working within a dynamic in-house team comprising of architects and project manager as well as liaising with interior designers and building contractors.
Required technical skills:
- Microstation proficiency
- production of construction and detail drawing packages
- building regulations compliance proficiency
- tender information: scope of works and building/NBS specifications production
- external consultants design and coordination (structural engineer, M&E etc)
- site assistance
Required personal skills:
- can work independently or in a team
- good communication skills
- excellent written skills
- an eye for detail
If you're interested in this role or would like to discuss similar roles get in touch! Tel: 020 7183 1063
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Apply for Senior Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly