Hawkins Eades Associates - Great Missenden, Bucks, HP16 0BE
We are looking to recruit an Architectural Technologist to join our small Architectural team based in Great Missenden, Bucks. The position will give the opportunity for the right candidate to develop with this busy practice's varied portfolio. The right candidate will be ambitious and looking to progress and develop in their career, with full support.
Role and Responsibilities:-
- Undertaking measured surveys
- Development of scheme and planning drawings
- Delivery of Building Regulations and production information
- Submission of Building Regulations applications, including co-ordination of technical material received from external consultants
Required Skills and Experience:-
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Appropriate qualification in building design and construction such as a BTEC HNC/HND and/or BSc (Hons) in a relevant Architectural subject
- Experience of construction projects
- Good technical and administrative skills
- Sound knowledge of technical standards, regulatory frameworks and CDM/H&S requirements
- Ability to work on own initiative and to work within in a team
- Ability to manage, create and maintain momentum in projects
Salary: Dependent on experience
Please apply by email, sending your CV, covering letter, salary expectations and A3 examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only those candidates chosen for interview will be contacted.
Strictly no agencies.
Apply for Architectural Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly