Architectural Technician/ Technologist
Are you an Architectural Technician/Technologist looking to join a super social practice, where your individual efforts will be genuinely appreciated and rewarded?
Due to a continuous and strong pipeline of work, my client is now looking for a highly skilled and self-motivated Architectural Technician/Technologist, to join their friendly and warm welcoming team. Based in Southwark, the practice and its staff have a genuine love for their work and try to incorporate an element of fun into every project they do. The company has a relaxed working etiquette and strong appreciation for all their staff, resulting in low staff turnover and high levels of staff satisfaction.
This is a fast growing and vibrant multidisciplinary practice, run by a professional, enthusiastic and ambitious team of 35. They are innovative and technologically advanced, offer a great package of training, mentoring and support and have some highly creative design opportunities.
Role & Responsibilities
With a mix of project typologies, varying in size and complexity, you’ll have the opportunity to work on anything from single houses and education, to mixed-use schemes and developments. These are large scale projects, of which you will be heavily involved in across all technical stages.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years professional working experience in the UK
- Qualified as an Architectural Technician
- A minimum of 2 years post qualification
- Experience in residential, mixed use schemes or housing development projects
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Fluency in ArchiCAD would be hugely beneficial, but training can be provided
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Fantastic attention to detail and solid technical ability
- The ability to work to strict deadlines, time management skills are essential
- Have confidence in yourself
- Be a hard worker with a commitment to producing work of a high quality
- Good working knowledge of UK Building Regulations and Building Standards
- Good communication and co-ordination skills are key
- Friendly and personable
- Knowledge of NBS specification would be hugely beneficial
- Have a sociable nature
Salary & Package
£33,000 – £40,000 + benefits
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary, along with yearly bonuses and the support of RIBA and ARB registrations where required. Childcare vouchers are also available, along with private healthcare. Working hours are 9:00 to 5:30, Monday to Friday.
The team are super sociable and fun loving. With the office located in such a fantastic area of London, staff make the most of the variety of restaurants and bars around them. Friday drinks are a regular as well as team lunches. There is a good life work balance within the company, but some late nights are expected in times of strict deadlines.
There are a variety of transport link options for commuters. My clients mission is to deliver design excellence, provide fulfilling staff development and dedicate approximately 5% of their time pro-bono to charity.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this Technician job opportunity, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to email@example.com call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Job Ref: 9647
Hunter Dunning = Architectural Technician Jobs – Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists
Apply for Architectural Technician/ Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly