Pattern Design is an architectural practice based in London and Edinburgh which specialises in parametric rule-based design. Pattern Design carries out high profile stadia and master-planning projects internationally.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading a team within a large-scale, international, multi building stadia / sports project, throughout all design stages, coordinating the design across multiple disciplines.
- Producing detailed construction drawings in modelling platforms such as Revit.
- Producing tender packages.
- Organising and taking minutes for meetings with various consultants and sub-contractors.
- Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- The appropriate candidate will be RIBA Part 2 qualified, or equivalent if non-UK.
- They will have experience of leading a team through all design stages to deliver stadia and sports venues for international events.
- The right candidate will have a portfolio which demonstrates creative thinking, design flair and a broad range of technical skills
- All projects are modelled in a BIM Level 2 platform using Revit. Proficiency in BIM is essential and parametric and computational design skills are an advantage.
- The candidate will have excellent spoken and written English, for client facing, presentations, and writing documents.
- They must also be prepared for international travel.