Architect For AJ 100 Practice
An AJ top 100 practice is looking for an Architect to join their growing team
My client is an award winning design studio, with a collaborative team where knowledge and ideas are widely shared. They are now looking for an Architect with experience of project delivery to come on board and help them across multiple projects. You’ll will have the opportunity to work on a variety of sectors including residential, workplace, education, mixed use and more.
Role & Responsibilities
Working alongside a team of Architects, you will be responsible for supporting with the delivery of projects in a diverse rande of sectors.
Required Skills & Experience
- Part III Qualified with a minimum of 4 years PQE
- Minimum of 3 years UK experience
- Knowledge of Microstation would be beneficial
- Experience with a diverse range of sectors
- Excellent design skills
- The drive to achieve excellence in your personal performance and projects delivered
- Strong knowledge of UK building regulations and standards
- Excellent spoken and written English language
- Strong organisational skills
Salary & Package
£35,000 – £45,000 depending upon experience
The practice has a great track record of awards and progression, alongside regular team meetups, and an annual Christmas party shared between their two offices.