Are you a skilled post Part III Project Architect? We are keen to talk to like-minded and experienced talent who can bring personality and a fresh perspective to our Cotswold studios.
The right character...
Working mainly on high-end residential projects, you will be a creative force with a genuine flair for and interest in design. You should also possess:
- a high level of proficiency in VectorWorks
- experience with both new builds and historic buildings
- experience with hotels/hospitality
- a thorough understanding of the design and documentation process
- superior communication and organisational skills
- the ability to create and manage large-scale projects from start to completion
- proven experience in successfully managing clients and team decisions
The good stuff...
- competitive salary and annual pay reviews
- annual bonus scheme
- continual and clear progression opportunities
- training + development opportunities
- 21 days holiday, plus all Bank Holidays
- regular team-building events
- within commuting distance of Cheltenham, Gloucester, Bristol and Bath
A bit about us...
Richard Parr + Associates offers a unique creative architectural and design service for a wide variety of luxury residential and commercial building projects. Undefined by architectural style, we treat each project as an individual journey with no preconceptions or predetermined aesthetic.
The service we offer goes beyond just design. It's all encompassing and highly personal. Richard leads each project from beginning to end, supported by a highly talented team. We pride ourselves on delivering considered spaces for unique individuals, completed beyond expectations - our job is to act as a safe pair of hands during the typically stressful and intense process of creating a dream home.
How to apply...
Applications should be made to directly to email@example.com
Please include your CV, covering letter and examples of work.
Please note: All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. Applications from agencies will not be considered.
For more information about Richard Parr + Associates, please visit our website: www.richardparr.com