We are on the lookout for a talented Architect to join our Solent office, based at Colden Common on the outskirts of Winchester. The role would suit a bright individual who is looking to develop a career within a forward thinking practice.
We are one of the largest architectural practices in the UK with over 300 staff across 9 offices. We design award winning buildings in a wide variety of sectors including education, residential, healthcare, transport, leisure, industrial and commercial.
Our successful Solent office is looking for a qualified team member who is able to lead and manage projects. We are after someone who is a lateral thinker, a clear communicator and works with a collaborative spirit.
Knowledge of Revit or AutoCAD is preferred. Knowledge and use of other design and presentation software is advantageous but not essential.
Please ensure that your application includes a covering letter, CV and samples of your work demonstrating your experience and areas of interest.
- Educated to at least RIBA Part 3 level with 3 years post qualification experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- An understanding of the sensitivities when communicating with and presenting to clients
- Experience of having carried out a lead role on projects with a value of between £1m and £10m
- Ability to manage the design process and development of a construction project
- Experience of co-ordinating the design team and associated professional consultants
- Ability to balance workload as the role may require you to balance more than one project at any one time
- Knowledge of Revit or AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign