We are on the lookout for a talented Technician / Technologist to join our Solent office, based at Colden Common on the outskirts of Winchester. The role would suit a bright individual who is looking to develop their career within a forward thinking practice.
We are one of the largest architectural practices in the UK with over 320 staff in 9 offices across the UK. We design award winning buildings for a wide variety of clients including offices, residential, healthcare, hotels, leisure, retail, schools and universities.
Our successful Solent office is looking for a qualified team member who is able to lead and manage projects. We are after someone who is a lateral thinker, a clear communicator and works with collaborative spirit.
Knowledge of Revit or AutoCAD is preferred. Knowledge and use of other design and presentation software is advantageous but not essential.
Please ensure that your application includes a covering letter, CV and samples of work demonstrating your experience and areas of interest.
- Degree qualified or qualified through experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- An understanding of the sensitivities when communicating with and presenting to clients
- Experience of having carried out a lead role on projects with a value of between £1m and £10m
- Experience of co-ordinating the work of associated professional consultants
- Ability to balance workload as the role may require you to balance more than one project at any one time
- Knowledge of Revit or AutoCAD