Part II Architectural Assistant
KYSON, multi-award winning architectural practice has an expanding portfolio that varies from bespoke housing and boutique hotels to larger scale commercial and residential developments.
We are seeking an ambitious Part-II architectural assistant to join our studio in Shoreditch to work on projects at RIBA stages four-six specifically on hotel schemes.
Ideal candidate should have a minimum of two-year post-qualification UK experience and have a good understanding of UK building regulations and planning process.
Candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Part-II UK qualification
- strong design, graphic and 3D modelling skills
- good knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, SketchUp and V-Ray
- ability to work in a team
- good verbal and written communication skills
- experience of coordinating and liaising with external consultants
Due to the number of applications, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates.
Apply for Part II Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly