5 days left
- Full Time
An award-winning and top AJ 100 architectural practice is seeking to recruit a architectural technologist/technician to work on an exciting large scale residential project in London.
They provide a great working environment for their staff, clients and collaborators, located in Central London.
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least 2 years' experience post part II
- Strong technical and detailing skills
- Experience of working on large scale residential
- Able to communicate their designs in a variety of media
- Experience of working on concrete frame projects would be advantageous
- Thorough working knowledge of UK building regulations and construction methods
- Strong IT skills
- Good experience of Revit are essential
If this sounds like you, apply now! Also, if you would like to discuss similar roles, call 0203 680 0640.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Architectural Technician/Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly