Architect / Technician required for award winning design lead Margate studio
Liddicoat & Goldhill is an award-winning architecture and design practice. We have recently moved our main studio to Margate in Kent although we maintain a small London presence. This position is to be based in Margate.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic team member to join our 9-strong team to deliver bespoke architectural projects throughout all work stages in the residential and private art sectors. The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrable experience of leading projects in all stages, especially in production of construction details and contract administration. We are also open to applications from experienced technicians.
- Good communication skills to be able to quickly build rapport with our clients, consultants, contractors and planners
- Excellent, creative detailing skills
- Drawing - by hand and CAD (we use Vectorworks and Rhino)
- Good knowledge of the UK construction industry and its planning and legal framework
Ideally this is a full time position but we are flexible to part time and flexible hours for the right person. Salary is negotiable based on experience. Please send the following details via email to email@example.com
- Covering letter stating why you wish to work with us (including your current salary details)
- A brief portfolio max.5MB
Liddicoat & Goldhill LLP are an equal opportunities employer
No agencies please.
Apply for Architect / Technician required for award winning design lead Margate studio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly