We are currently seeking a qualified architect to join us in our busy Practice by the sea in Exmouth, Devon.Paul Humphries Architects is a small, National Architectural Award Winning RIBA Chartered Practice. We are looking for an architect with experience of running projects from inception to completion, primarily in the residential sector. The candidate will need to be comfortable taking responsibility and working independently, managing projects as well as working as part of a team. You will gain experience on a variety of projects at varying stages of design/construction.
Role and Requirements
• ability to produce drawing packages on time and to a high level of detail and accuracy
• identify potential issues within the documents and the project that may arise in a timely manner
• liaising with the consultant teams, to ensure that all design services are coordinated
• overseeing the design and delivery on site
• dealing with clients and chairing design team meetings as lead consultant
• a good understanding of current planning guidelines and UK building regulations
• a minimum of three years project running experience in the UK
• excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• team player attitude
• excellent time management skills
• good knowledge of Archicad essential/highly beneficial – training will be given
The salary will be negotiated based on the candidate’s experience.
This is a full-time permanent position within the company, professional memberships paid.
Please send applications consisting of C.V , portfolio and examples of relevant experience by email to email@example.com.
No agencies please.