Architect/Senior Architect (Heritage And Conservation Projects) London, EC1
My client is a major international and diverse practice of architects, designers, engineers and urbanists that all work together and combined have an outstanding reputation as one of the most successful practices in the world. The practice has a few opportunities for qualified architects with experience in historic buildings and heritage projects around the UK. My client also statistically has one of the quickest progression paths in the UK, so the sky is the limit.
My client is hoping to rapidly expand their Heritage and Conservartion department this year and looking for talented Recently Qualified Architects and Senior Architects to come on board.
Role & Responsibilities
- To work directly with clients from initial concept design through to onsite completion.
- To oversee a team of Assistant assigned to each project (Desirable)
- To mentor and manage more junior members of the team.
- To work closely with the Director to manage and deliver multiple projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Part III qualification and ARB registration
- Previous experience working on heritage projects in the UK (London desirable)
- Recent experience using Revit
- Experience leading projects through all RIBA stages (1-7)
Salary & Package
The successful applicant will be offered a salary between £38,000 - £48,000, profit share scheme, flexible pension allowance, travel allowance, private medical insurance, contribution towards professional development.
My client has one of the most vibrant working environments I have ever witnessed. They are a massive believer of progression and personal development and are willing to support their employees throughout their career.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this unique opportunity, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to James.Lees@HunterDunning.co.uk or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Job Ref: 9661
Hunter Dunning = Architect/Senior Architect – Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists