Architectural Assistant / Architectural Graduate
Aedas is the world’s only local and global architecture and design practice driven by global sharing of research, local knowledge and international practice. Our 1,400 creative minds with design studios across the globe create world-class design solutions with deep social and cultural understanding of the communities we design for.
Above everything we place creativity and creative thinking. We provide an inspiring environment to our most talented designers to deliver solutions that create a positive impact in the communities they are intended for. We never stop pushing boundaries, implementing the latest innovation and technical expertise in every new project we undertake – wherever we work in the world.
Architectural Assistant / Architectural Graduate (Ref.: AA_AG/RIBA/0618)
- Able to work closely with clients and project team;
- Knowledge in CAD, Microstation and Photoshop is preferred;
- Good communication and team working skills;
- Self-motivated, hard working and willing to work overtime;
- Hands-on skills in V-Ray, Revit/BIM and Rhino Grasshopper;
- Post-graduate with relevant recognized qualification is required for Architectural Assistant (Post Graduate).
Aedas provides opportunities for long term career development with an expanding international practice. We offer an attractive remuneration package. Interested parties please send detailed CV, current and expected salary, availability, and specify clearly the position and reference no. you apply for to email@example.com.
Aedas is an Equal Opportunity Employer
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only)