Architect (Residential Projects) London, EC1
My client is formed of a collection of like-minded architects dedicated to creating places and architecture of enduring quality. They share a goal to create considered and responsive architectural solutions that are explored through both collective and individual thought. They are a practice that allows anyone with determination, ability and craft to contribute to the practice’s direction and represent the practice at the highest level.
They combine flair and creativity with commercial understanding and deliverability, tailoring individual solutions to each projects requirements and budget, and drawing upon the knowledge of our internal teams, for Design Review, BIM and Sustainability ensuring consistency and quality throughout.
They are looking for a qualified Architect to come on board that shares the same desire and philosphy that makes the practice unique. The candidate will be working on residential projects and have Revit capability to work on projects from inception to construction stages.
Working with the Senior Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a variety of residential projects from inception through to construction stages
- Preparing and developing surveys, plans, specifications, drawings, models and images
- Attending regular meetings with clients, contractors, consultants and authorities
- Liaising with internal and external team members and organisations
- Producing detailed drawings
- Supervising Architectural Assistants
- Setting out budgets, costs, deadlines and resources
Required Skills & Experience
- RIBA Part III qualified with a minimum of 1 year PQE
- A strong background working on residential projects in the UK
- Good, all-round experience across all RIBA work stages
- The ability to lead, coordinate and supervise internal and external teams
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Revit capability
Salary & Package
This position is offered on a full-time, permanent basis at a salary of £36,000 - £42,000.
Located a short walk from Chancery Lane station this practice offers a fantastic location to work hard but also play hard. The Priciple of the practice has directly told me that he is looking for an ambitious superstar to come on board to help the practice rise. He believes this is a fantastic opportunity and so do I.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this amazing opportunity, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to James.Lees@hunterdunning.co.uk or call 01243 779789.
Job Ref: 9656
Hunter Dunning = Architect Jobs – Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists