Architectural Technician - Revit
Due to an expanding range of projects, this top AJ100 and award-winning architectural practice is seeking experienced Architectural Technicians to join their professional and dynamic team in London!
They provide a stimulating and flexible working environment to accommodate personal and family commitments. Regular social and welfare events and activities are organised across the practice by their social clubs and staff forum committees. Activities range from quiz nights and themed events, to charity fundraising, competitions, inter-office sports matches and yoga, through to Friday night drinks and celebrations.
Skills, Abilities and Competencies
- An excellent understanding of the design process and ability to assist with management and delivery of the design
- Have the ability to provide guidance on building regulations
- Excellent working knowledge of building systems & construction types.
- Excellent working knowledge of CAD systems including REVIT
- Proven ability to develop, detail and co-ordinate package information within specific timeframes
- Proven ability to apply standards to resolve technical/design issues to both company and client satisfaction
- Proven ability to develop and interpret design principles
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interpret instructions
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbally and drawing
- Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design team, would be desirable
- Experience running design team meetings & consultant workshops essential
- Proven experience of working on large scale residential projects at RIBA Stage 3.
- Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design team
- An understanding of the procurement process especially how it affects the design package delivery programme would be beneficial
- CIAT preferable but not essential.
- Relevant Technical Qualification - Degree/HNC/HND
- Highly computer literate
- Strong team player who can work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Organised and efficient with attention to detail
- Positive and 'can-do' attitude
If you're interested in this role, please apply now!
Tel: 0203 680 0640
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.