Part II Architectural Assistant at Millier
Millier, an international interiors-focused architecture and design studio, is looking for an exceptional architectural assistant to join it’s practice based in Marylebone, London.
We are looking for a diligent and exacting Part II assistant with experience or interest in the luxury residential sector.
This is an exciting opportunity for motivated individuals with a passion for design and construction, wanting to join a practice with high profile projects for a global market.
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent written and spoken English to produce formal reports and written communication with clients and contractors.
- Good eye for and attention to detail.
- Confident communicator, able to liaise with project consultants and clients.
- An in-depth working knowledge of AutoCAD and 3D software packages is essential.
- Time management skills and highly organised working methods.
- Able to prioritise challenging deadlines and work independently on own initiative, whilst also able to take instruction.
- Able to work alongside other consultants.
Salary will be determined by a candidate’s individual experience.
Job start date: Immediate
Applications: via email to email@example.com including CV, covering letter with portfolio of 3 case study projects - max 10Mb.