Part 1/Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Ackroyd Lowrie is a fast-growing, innovative architecture practice based in the creative hub of Bethnal Green, East London.
We work across a range of sectors and scales but always with the same commitment to design quality. We have developed an award-winning design process which uses VR technology to put our clients at the heart of the design process.
We are looking for an ambitious Part 1/Part 2 Architectural Assistant with a flair for design and interiors who wants to gain a huge amount of experience and become part of a vibrant, young and motivated team. This is a perfect opportunity for a reliable go-getting individual to flourish in an exciting practice and work in a great studio environment.
- A flair for design and interiors.
- Software experience: Vectorworks, CAD and Sketchup skills are important.
- Experience of using 3DMax and V-Ray would be an advantage.
- Model making and 3D printing would be a bonus.
Working with us gives you:
- A competitive salary depending on experience, training and development opportunities.
- Potential for career development.
- An office environment that is friendly, flexible and multi-cultural with a sustainability commitment.
- Regular social activities and an annual trip.
- Committed to being part of an equal opportunities company.
How to apply:
- The subject line of your email MUST include your name and the position you are applying for.
- ****Independent applicants only - NO agency appointments considered****
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Please contact us at the email address given below and NOT directly to the office.
- Please do NOT use your email as your motivational/covering letter – this must be sent as an attachment (preferably PDF).
- Please send your covering letter, CV and work samples as attachments to your email (preferably as PDFs) to: email@example.com