Are you living in East London and looking to work close to home? Want to join a buzzing and social design team? Read on!
An aj100 creative studio in East London is looking for a talented architectural assistant to join their team. The selected architectural assistant will initially be working on corporate workplace projects, and then have access to one of the most varied portfolios and client bases on the market! Great chance to build up both your design and technical skills as you will often work across all riba stages. Vectorworks is advantageous but not essential.
The selected architectural assistant will be involved in the following;
- Commercial / workplace projects initially, with access to a mixed portfolio
- Reporting to a Senior Architect
- Initial design stages through to construction execution
- Working in a multidisciplinary design team
- Visiting site, liaising with contractors and engineers
The successful architectural assistant will have the following;
- Experience in commercial / workplace projects
- Strong design ideas
- Good technical ability
- Site experience
- Good communication skills
- Industry experience using vectorworks