Part II Architectural Assistant / Recently Qualified Architect
Do you want to work within a small design lead Architectural Practice, with a collaborative approach to project design?
My client is looking for a committed and enthusiastic Part II Architectural Assistant or Recently Qualified Architect to join their spirited team of 4, where you shall have input in all stages of projects, from concept right through to completion.
You’ll be working on bespoke high-end residential projects that are based within the UK and range from £600k to £4 Million in value. My client considers design from the earliest of sketches to the delivery on site, ensuring perfection throughout.
Role & Responsibilities
Working collaboratively, you will be involved in all aspects of multiple projects from conceptual design to completion on a variety of high-end residential projects around the UK.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years UK professional experience in practice
- Experience working on high-end, bespoke residential projects
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketchup and Photoshop
- Mac knowledge would also be beneficial
- Good knowledge of UK building regulations
- Fantastic knowledge and experience working across all RIBA stages
- Highly articulate and able to communicate to clients and colleagues on all levels
- Well spoken and written English language
- Excellent organisational skills
Salary & Package
My client is offering a salary of £28,000 to £35,000 fully dependent on an individual’s experience.
As a very close-knit team, they enjoy regular social drinks and lunches together.
You will also be given the opportunity for Part III progression and coaching.