We are currently looking for a bright and committed experienced Part 1 or Part 2 qualified Architectural Designer to join our expanding team in Clapham. You must have at minimum 1 year of relevant office experience to apply for this role and be confident in using AutoCAD.
We are an Architectural Design firm based in Clapham, SW9. We offer a fresh and straightforward approach to architecture – and offer a range of fixed fee design packages for clients looking to undertake a kitchen extension, basement or loft conversion. We have completed in excess of 400 projects, and have an unrivalled success rate at gaining planning permission for extensions and loft conversions across London. We have a sister company, Build Team, who offer a construction service.
The role will work with the Architectural Design Team in technical delivery on a variety of projects. You will work directly with clients, undertaking site visits, measured surveys, developing home designs, advising on planning feasibility and submitting planning applications. You must have at minimum 1 years working experience in a similar role, as we want the ideal candidate to hit the ground running.
- Working with the Architectural Team with drawings and planning applications
- Conducting Measured Surveys with clients
- Attending Site Visits and offering prospective clients advice
- Submitting planning application and overseeing on-going applications
- Graduate in Architecture (Part 1 or 2) or equivalent
- At least 1 years’ experience in an Architectural Assistant role or similar
- Able to use AutoCAD
- Excellent English both oral and written
- Friendly and personable
- Able to work well as part of a team
- A knowledge of UK Building Regulations and basic knowledge of planning policies would also be advantageous
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
This is an exciting opportunity for someone creative and ambitious, who is interested in joining a growing and dynamic small business. There will be outstanding opportunities for progression and reward for the right individual.
Salary of £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + potential for a performance bonus + 20 days holiday entitlement - salary will depend on experience.
We look forward to hearing from you!