Project Architect - London
We are currently recruiting for a Project Architect to join a successful and expanding Architectural practice based in London.
The company has excellent public transport links and is easily accessible.
To be required for this Project Architect role;
- You will ideally have experience of working as an Architect within a UK practice
- Being a member of ARB or RIBA
- Have excellent design skills
- An understanding of AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Revit is advantageous
- Have excellent written and communication skills
Whilst working as a Project Architect you will be;
- Working on projects within the residential, commercial, leisure and retail sectors
- Communicating with your design-team
- You will be producing working drawings in AutoCAD and Revit
- Work from site, overseeing the development schemes
- Communicating with contractors, surveyors and clients
- Full RIBA work experience
An attractive salary and an excellent benefits package including cycle to work scheme and training is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Project Architect role? To discuss this vacancy in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to email@example.com