Architect - Bracknell
We are currently recruiting for an Architect to join an expanding RIBA Chartered Architectural practice based in Bracknell. You will be working on a variety of projects within the residential and commercial sectors using AutoCAD and Revit.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Architect wanting to progress within a successful and expanding company.
To be required for this Architect role;
- You will ideally have experience of working as an Architect within a UK practice
- Being a member of ARB or RIBA is advantageous
- Have excellent design skills
- An understanding of AutoCAD
- An understanding of Revit is advantageous
- Have excellent written and communication skills
- Having a car is advantageous
Whilst working as an Architect you will be;
- Communicating with your design-team
- You will be producing working drawings in AutoCAD and Revit
- You will be running your own projects
- Full RIBA work experience
- Attending regular meetings with clients, contractors and consultants, authorities etc
An attractive salary as well as excellent benefits are available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architect role? To discuss this vacancy in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to email@example.com