Architectural Technician - Andover
We are currently recruiting for an Architectural Technician to join a RIBA Chartered Practice in Winchester to work on a variety of residential, retail and commercial projects.
Requirements to be an Architectural Technician;
- UK qualified with at least 1 years experience
- A good understanding of AutoCAD
- An understanding of Revit is advantageous
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Full UK driving licence and access to a car
Whilst working as an Architectural Technician you will be;
- Collecting and interpreting technical data
- Working on a variety of projects from inception to completion
- Meeting with clients, contractors and other members of the team
- Working individually on projects with limited guidance
An attractive salary and excellent benefits package are available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architectural Technician role? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to email@example.com