Tom Stuart-Smith Ltd is seeking a part-time Office Administrator to assist with the daily running of the office. This position would suit a candidate with previous experience in a similar administrative/supportive role. Initially the position will be 2-3 days per week and could develop depending on the work load and skills of the successful candidate.
Duties will include:
- preparing monthly invoices and making payments,
- assisting the accountant with bookkeeping, PAYE, expense management and chasing payments as required,
- diary management and travel booking for the Director,
- travel booking and itinerary arrangements for the design team around the UK and abroad if necessary,
- organising staff outings and annual office trip,
- tracking and assisting the Director with approving annual leave for all employees - ensuring there is necessary cover at all times to cope with the workload,
- ordering all necessary resources for the office ensuring smooth operation and enjoyable environment for all employees,
- issuing of job offers/contracts and assisting with staff inductions,
- maintaining and keeping up-to-date office policies as well as employee health & safety and fire training,
- answering telephone and email enquiries, distributing post and welcoming visitors,
- working with the office building’s management agent to resolve any issues that may occur within the building.
Essential skills & attributes:
- excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- ability to work effectively both individually and with a team,
- dedicated, organised, self-motivated and willing to learn new skills,
- works well under pressure and adheres to deadlines,
- strong skills in Outlook, Microsoft Office in particular Excel, Word and Powerpoint,
- relevant experience and good reference essential.
We offer a friendly, warm and supportive work environment where our team are able to learn and develop. We encourage individuality and are looking for a candidate who is keen to secure a long term position with the opportunity to grow in the company.
Application deadline: Sunday 8th July 2018
If you are interested in the position, please send a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com .
For more information about our work please look at our website: www.tomstuartsmith.co.uk
Please note: unfortunately we may not be able to respond to all the applications, if you have not been contacted by the 13th of July please consider your application as unsuccessful.