Tom Stuart-Smith Ltd is seeking a part-time Office Administrator to assist with the daily running of the office. This position would suit a candidate with previous experience in a similar administrative/supportive role. Initially the position will be 2-3 days per week and could develop depending on the work load and skills of the successful candidate.
Duties will include:
- preparing monthly invoices and making payments,
- assisting the accountant with bookkeeping, PAYE, expense management and chasing payments as required,
- diary management and travel booking for the Director,
- travel booking and itinerary arrangements for the design team around the UK and abroad if necessary,
- organising staff outings and annual office trip,
- tracking and assisting the Director with approving annual leave for all employees - ensuring there is necessary cover at all times to cope with the workload,
- ordering all necessary resources for the office ensuring smooth operation and enjoyable environment for all employees,
- issuing of job offers/contracts and assisting with staff inductions,
- maintaining and keeping up-to-date office policies as well as employee health & safety and fire training,
- answering telephone and email enquiries, distributing post and welcoming visitors,
- working with the office building’s management agent to resolve any issues that may occur within the building.
Essential skills & attributes:
- excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- ability to work effectively both individually and with a team,
- dedicated, organised, self-motivated and willing to learn new skills,
- works well under pressure and adheres to deadlines,
- strong skills in Outlook, Microsoft Office in particular Excel, Word and Powerpoint,
- relevant experience and good reference essential.
We offer a friendly, warm and supportive work environment where our team are able to learn and develop. We encourage individuality and are looking for a candidate who is keen to secure a long term position with the opportunity to grow in the company.
Application deadline: Sunday 8th July 2018
If you are interested in the position, please send a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com .
For more information about our work please look at our website: www.tomstuartsmith.co.uk
Please note: unfortunately we may not be able to respond to all the applications, if you have not been contacted by the 13th of July please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Apply for Office Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly