Interior Architect - Cotswolds
Are you a skilled Interior Architect with 2+ years experience? We are keen to talk to like-minded talent who can bring personality and a fresh perspective to our Cotswold studio.
Working mainly on high-end residential projects you will be a creative force with a genuine flair for and interest in design.
- degree in Interior Design, Architecture or other related industries
- a high level of proficiency in Vectorworks or AutoCAD
- proficiency in Adobe and Office suite
- ability to multi-task with a high level of attention to detail
- superior communication and organisational skills
- experience with detailed design, or a strong desire to learn
- a willingness to be flexible and take on any challenges that present themselves
- hand sketching or 3D visualisation skills a bonus
- high-end residential experience or similar
- designing interiors including kitchens, bathrooms and bespoke joinery
- documenting interiors for tender including detailed technically correct drawings
- specifying and scheduling interior elements including FF&E, finishes and fabrics
- creating digital and physical presentations and mood boards
- sourcing material / product samples
- researching products and systems
- procurement of interior elements
- keeping the sample library orderly and up to date
The good stuff
- competitive salary and annual pay reviews
- annual bonus scheme
- training + development opportunities
- 21 days holiday, plus all Bank Holidays
- monthly team lunches - bring your appetite!
- regular team-building events
- within commuting distance of Cheltenham, Gloucester, Bristol and Bath
A bit about us
Richard Parr + Associates offers a unique creative architectural and design service for a wide variety of luxury residential and commercial building projects. Undefined by architectural style, we treat each project as an individual journey with no preconceptions or predetermined aesthetic.
For more information about Richard Parr + Associates, please visit www.richardparr.com.
How to apply
Applications should be made via this page or directly to email@example.com
Please include your CV, covering letter and examples of work.
Please note: All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. Applications from agencies will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for Interior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly