Lead Project Architect
We are a multi-disciplinary practice based in the heart of London Standing strong with a long and successful track record of delivering the highest quality projects both residential and commercial.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Enthusiastic and Creative Lead Project Architect with UK Job Running experience to join our practice in Battersea on a permanent basis. You’ll work on a range of sectors, including residential, retail, leisure, mixed-use etc.
You will be exposed to a range of sectors and be working directly with the Director of the London office, so this is a fantastic opportunity for exposure to all stages of a project, with your strong design abilities you can get hit the ground running straight away.
The one thing that will set you apart from the rest in this role is that you must have exceptional communication skills and a personable character. You’ll be running the project(s), so you need to have prior experience running a small team from concept to completion on more than one project previously and be comfortable client facing.
· Must be a fully qualified Architect, having completed your Part II/III in the UK, therefore having a sound knowledge and understanding of the UK building regulations and process,
· Experience leading retail and mixed-use projects,
· Good background of working closely with clients,
· Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit, as well as Sketchup, 3DsMax and Adobe CS,
· Understanding of UK building regulations, with relevant UK project experience a must.
· A passion for design,
· Able to work in a team as well as on your own initiative.
If you feel you are the right fit for us then send us your portfolio and cv to Paula Burton, Partner email@example.com