Experienced Qualified Architect
Leach Rhodes Walker is a long established architectural practice based in Manchester with offices in London and Bucharest. The practice has over a hundred employees working in architecture, interior design and visualisation. The London office currently has five staff with room for expansion in the Devonshire Street studio.
We are looking for a three year plus qualified architect to join the team in our London office working principally on hotel projects, who would like to develop their skills and is willing to take responsibility for small and medium projects.
The applicant for the job should have some experience in the hotel, residential or office sectors, with the ability to deal directly with other members of the design team and be able to manage their own time and workload and run small projects from inception to completion, if necessary using the Manchester office as a technical resource.
- Have experience working on projects £5million plus in value.
- ARB registered for three years or more.
- Be able to communicate effectively with clients, design teams and local authorities.
- Autocad and sketchUp knowledge preferable.
- To lead the design team and to produce information for presentations and submissions.
- The ability to present proposals to clients
- To be involved in technical detail during construction.
- To want to run projects on site.
Please submit samples of your work and CV.
Interviews will be held in London.