Project Architect - Revit
This prestigious and reknowned Architectural practice has an opportunity for a Project Architect to join its London team.
They are looking for a talented, well organised and highly motivated project architect to work in their London design studio.
This is a multi-disciplinary company with many offices in UK and internationally. They are an established practice delivering projects for a varied client base. Project types range from high-end residential developments to large commercial schemes. They have a consistently increasing workload in this sector and are looking for a talented and driven individual to join their dynamic team. The candidate must be a self-motivated, confident, highly organised, and able to run project packages both autonomously and as part of a team.
- responsibility to produce drawing and document packages on a number of projects running concurrently
- deliver drawings and documents on time and to a high level of detail and accuracy
- identify potential issues within the documents and the project that may arise in a timely manner
- liaising with the consultant teams, to ensure that all design services are coordinated
- overseeing the design and delivery on site
- liaising with clients and chairing design team meetings as lead consultant
- managing a team of Part-I and Part-II architectural assistants
Required skills and experiences:
- a qualified Part-III architect
- experience with high-end residential or residential schemes
- possess a good level of understanding of planning policy, technical detailing, architectural and structural construction drawings
- experience of working with clients directly, acting as lead consultant. Experience of working with structural engineers, surveyors and sub consultants as well as sub-contractors
- good spoken and written English with an understanding of construction terminology and self-motivated
- producing architects reports and coordinating site visits
- extensive knowledge of the current building regulations
- experience and proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp and other 3D modelling packages
- experience with InDesign and Photoshop experience
- experience undertaking and drawing up building surveys
If this sounds like you or you are interested in this role, apply now! To discuss similar roles, please get in touch tel:0203 680 0640 or email:
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.