Part 3 Architects
Position: Experienced Part 3 Architects
Location: Dalston, London and Manchester
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Start Date: ASAP
Studio Verve is an award-winning design-led RIBA chartered architecture practice, currently with eight talented and motivated team members from across the world.
We are looking for two experienced Part 3 Architects, one to join our growing team in Dalston, London (permanent position) and one will be based in Manchester (2.5-year contract). The successful applicants will be working closely with the Directors to commence work immediately on prestigious commercial projects as Design Managers.
• Minimum 4 to 5 years post Part 3 RIBA with UK on-site construction experience essential
• Ability to manage a demanding workload of medium to large-scale projects
• Knowledge of UK building regulations
• A strong design portfolio
• Competent in AutoCad (experience of Revit would advantageous)
• Superior communication and organisational skills
• An analytical mind
• Experience of chairing large stakeholder & technical meetings at construction stage (esp. D&B projects)
• Willing to take responsibility and able to use own initiative
• With big-picture skills as well as attention to detail
• Excellent command of English (written and verbal)
If you are keen, please email your CV and examples of work to email@example.com, and provide a brief summary of your professional experience as well as your current employment situation and availability.
No agencies please
Apply for Part 3 Architects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly