Part III architect Kent, UK
Theis + Khan is looking for a talented Part-III project architect to work from our Tunbridge Wells office. As a qualified architect you will be responsible for delivering a prestigious private members club in London as well as assisting on other design-led projects within the office that include both public buildings and private bespoke houses.
Applicants will need to demonstrate that they have:
- At least two years’ post Part-III experience in UK procurement and construction.
- A comprehensive knowledge of current building regulations
- Experience in design team coordination and client liaison
- Very strong design and construction detailing skills
- An ability to work independently and manage junior staff members through RIBA work stages.
- An excellent knowledge of Vectorworks and Adobe Design
- Strong visualisation skills preferably using Sketchup and Photoshop
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
The position is full-time and available immediately. A competitive salary can be negotiated.
Please email a CV and short portfolio (no more than 5MB) along with a brief cover letter/email detailing notice period to email@example.com for the attention of Claire Wells.
Theis + Khan is an equal opportunities employer
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly