Senior Associate - Architect
The Senior Associate Architect will be responsible for the management of the architectural and design team, ensuring that projects are completed within set time frames and within budget.
- Provide full ‘Architect’s Service’ as described in the RIBA Plan of Work and the “Standard Form of Agreement for the Appointment of an Architect”.
- Ensure the team deliver the Business Plan objectives and targets, including agreed profit margins.
- Lead, promote and maintain high standards of design, construction and contract management within the department.
- Provide overall management of the design studio.
- Lead, contribute and monitor the delivery of quality assured, client focused solutions to meet agreed customer requirements.
- Support the department in the delivery of their programmes.
- Provide architectural resource management in conjunction with the relevant director and support any group wide forums.
- Assist senior management in the development of the annual business plan.
- Identify new business opportunities, and bring these to the attention of the relevant director.
- Support the relevant director in reviewing the operation effectiveness of architectural procedure to promote quality and standardisation.
- Responsible for identifying new business opportunities.
- Fee earning at 90%, and contribute to the achievement of business plan objectives and targets.
- This role requires frequent travel to other offices and sites as required.
- Carry out duties appropriate to the grade of the post.
- Inspire a culture of excellence and continuous improvement, ensuring the delivery of demonstrable high quality products and services which embrace quality standards.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the Norse Way CSR strategy.
- Professional membership of the Architects Registration Board – Essential
- Professional Chartered Membership of the Royal British Institute of British Architects – Essential
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Architectural related discipline – Essential
- Holds a current site card or is prepared to immediately attain – Essential
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience in a similar or related role – Essential
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and AutoCAD – Essential
- Familiar with the relevant construction, health and safety legislation and risks and hazards associated with asbestos – Essential
- Ability to lead in the establishing, monitoring and maintaining presentation and graphics standards for the department – Desirable
- Demonstrate expertise in design and construction methods, and how they can be advanced through presentation of design – Desirable
Apply for Senior Associate - Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly