Architect - Bedford
We are currently recruiting for an Architect to join a hugely successful, multi-disciplinary company based in Bedford.
The practice work on a variety of projects within the residential, commercial and retail sectors.
To be required for this Architect role;
- You will ideally have experience of working as an Architect within a UK practice
- Being a member of ARB or RIBA is advantageous
- Have excellent design skills
- An understanding of AutoCAD
- Have excellent written and communication skills
- An understanding of Revit is beneficial
- Having a car is advantageous
Whilst working as an Architect you will be;
- Communicating with your design-team
- You will be producing working drawings in AutoCAD and Revit
- You will be running your own projects
- Full RIBA work experience
- Attending regular meetings with clients, contractors and consultants, authorities etc
This is an exciting opportunity for an Architect to join a very successful company whilst working alongside a fun and vibrant team.
An attractive salary as well as excellent benefits are available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architect role? To discuss this vacancy in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to email@example.com