Architect - Revit
An award winning, internationally renowned architectural practice, located in London, is looking for a qualified Architect to join their prestigious team. The practice has won a multiplicity of awards and offers a great working environment; maintaining a vibrant atmosphere and strong work ethic. You will be working on a diverse range of projects and within an environment that puts your expertise and potential into practice.
- Understand the design project
- Prepare, and develop where required, drawings, models, images and other documents relating to the design
- Assist where required in the co-ordination of the internal design team
- Liaise, where appropriate, with members of the external design team and other associated organisations or companies
- Reporting to the partner of the current project on a day to day basis and ultimately to the Senior Partner.
Qualities & skills required:
- Legally able to work in London
- To understand and formulate design decisions and present for discussion
- Use of a variety of media in the development and documentation of a design project
- Meeting deadlines efficiently
- Flexible attitude towards new ways of working and independent learning
- Excellent organisational skills
- Self motivated
- Demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Good interpersonal skills, at all levels, and able to work independently
- Resilient to cope with conflicting demands, prioritise duties and work effectively under pressure
- Understanding of the architects role in the co-ordination and integration of project information and management
- Ability to assist with the management of junior assistant architects on the team
- Understanding of financial aspects of running a design project on time and on budget
- Ability to use some of the following: Revit, PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, Internet Explorer, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
If you're interested in this role, apply now or to discuss any similar roles!
Tel: 0203 680 0640
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.