2 days left
- Full Time
We are a small growing team of Architects and Designers specialising in café culture, retail, leisure and residential development. We are looking to expand our work for Costa Coffee, Starbucks, KFC and Kaspa's and need an Architect/designer who can help us achieve our goals.
As part of our team, you will be working primarily on full fit-out design, assisting from the early survey stages right through to project completion. You will be producing all information necessary to submit applications to all relevant statutory authorities. The successful candidate will require ambition, drive, and the ability to multitask over many different jobs is key as we often have many schemes running concurrently both in design, planning and construction.
- You must have excellent written and spoken English with good communication and collaborative skills.
- Good knowledge of UK building/planning regulations as well as principal designer duties is helpful but not essential.
- You must have demonstrable knowledge of ArchiCad with at least 2 years experience.
- Experience in franchise design, particularly within the coffee sector is highly favourable.
- You must be currently living in the UK.
Please do not apply unless you have proficient experience of ArchiCad (not similar).
Starting salary dependent upon skill level and experience.
Along with your application please confirm that you can supply evidence of your right to work and live in the United Kingdom.
No Agencies, thank you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 per year depending on experience.
Apply for Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly