Part 1 Architecture Graduate
MLM is a growing successful multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy working throughout the UK and abroad on a vast array of interesting projects. We aim to be great people to work with, for both our clients and employees. We now have a Part 1 Architectural Graduate position at our design led consultancy, Fluid Structures in London.
Fluid Structures is an award winning engineering practice that was set up to work closely with architects and designers. We have provided engineering input on projects that range from £50K domestic extensions to £100 million commercial schemes. We work with many of the leading architectural practices, including Allies and Morrison, Make, Squire and Partners, Wilkinson Eyre etc.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
- Excellent model making ability (balsa, foam board, card etc.)
- Must have good AutoCad skills
- Experience in Adobe CC (Strong working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat)
- Proficiency with Rhino and SketchUp (Revit experience an advantage)
- Interested in learning about an engineering approach to design in their year out
With regret, due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, only successful candidates will be contacted.