ARCHITECTURAL ASSISTANT [PART II]
O’Neill Architects is an established RIBA Chartered practice located in the leafy town of Kenilworth, Warwickshire. We are part of Leisure Concepts where architects collaborate with interior designers, graphic designers, web developers and imagineers to deliver design driven solutions for some of the biggest names in the leisure industry.
We are looking for a Part II Architectural Assistant who will enjoy working in the fast paced environment of our dynamic leisure design company.
The ideal candidate will:
- have excellent design and graphical communication skills and be eager to apply them to a diverse range of projects including fun ‘smile’ features
- have good technical knowledge and construction detailing
- be enthusiastic to develop into external facing roles
- be able to communicate with confidence in written and verbal English
- be able to work to agreed deadlines
- be proficient in the use of AutoCAD and software packages like SketchUp and Creative Suite
- be eligible to work in the United Kingdom
Salary will be negotiable and subject to experience. In addition we offer a range of other benefits including profit related bonuses, flexibility of hours and a pension.
If you are ambitious to take advantage of good prospects to be able to progress your role get in touch for more information - http://leisureconcepts.co.uk/
Applications must include a CV and portfolio, demonstrating examples of your work and experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.