Part II Architectural Assistant
Due to recent commissions on a number of exciting projects TW-2 Architects are seeking a talented Part II Architectural Assistant to increase their existing experienced team. Based in High Wycombe, TW-2 Architects focus primarily within the residential sector specifically high end residential projects which range from one off contemporary houses to substantial Central London developments. The open plan office offers a friendly atmosphere with flexible working hours.
Subject to experience.
The successful candidate will work within a team on all RIBA work stages ranging from initial design proposals to site works. The opportunity will be provided to shadow and learn from senior members of staff to assist in preparation and completion of Part III.
- Experience in working with Autodesk Revit is an advantage
- Proficient in Autodesk Autocad
- Confident liaising with clients and contractors
- Excellent communication skills with fluent verbal and written English are essential
- Have an enthusiasm and desire to expand their knowledge and experience
If you are interested in the Part II Architectural Assistant position in High Wycombe, please submit a covering letter in addition to your CV detailing your specific experience.
Apply for Part II Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly