Project Architect - London
We are currently recruiting for a Project Architect to join an Architectural practice based in London.
You will be working on projects within the residential and commercial sectors on projects ranging up to 1.5 million pounds.
To be required for this Project Architect role;
- You will ideally have experience of working as an Architect within a UK practice
- Being a member of ARB or RIBA
- Have excellent design skills
- An understanding of AutoCAD is beneficial
- Experience of working on tender and construction drawings
- Have excellent written and communication skills
Whilst working as a Project Architect you will be;
- Communicating with your design-team
- You will be producing working drawings in AutoCAD
- Work from site, overseeing the development schemes
- Communicating with contractors, surveyors and clients
- Full RIBA work experience
An attractive salary and an excellent benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Project Architect role? To discuss this vacancy in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org