Are you a technically strong Architect with largescale Residential and apartment layout experience? My client is looking for an experienced Architect, to join them at a key point in their success within the UK Architectural market. Joining them at the right time will be crucial to your personal development and professional growth within the team, so get your heels dug in and become an important member of a small yet hungry practice.
Originally founded in the United States, my client has a proud heritage of creating Architecture in the world's most complex urban environments. With a 140 staff strong office and an extremely reputable name for themselves in New York, the practice is breaking the UK market and building even further on their success.
Providing a range of architectural design and technical services, predominantly within large scale/ high rise residential, hospitality and mixed-use developments, they now seek a qualified Architect to join their small office of 5 in the heart of London, where the opportunities for progression are unlimited.
Role & Responsibilities
You will be heavily involved in all development, technical and construction stages of a large London based residential scheme. Your position within the practice will start by working on two residential block projects simultaneously, totalling 525 units, which are currently being worked on in AutoCAD. Other projects will vary but will usually consist of 20-30 storey buildings with commercial units below.
Required Skills & Experience
- A qualified Part III Architect with a minimum of 2 years' experience since qualifying
- A minimum of 3 years UK experience in a professional practice
- Experienced delivering largescale residential developments / mixed use projects
- Have a good balance of design and technical ability
- Excellent ability in detailing with a thorough technical knowledge
- Ability to manage workload efficiently, be well organised and self-motivated
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Fluency in AutoCAD, Sketch Up and Photoshop are essential, other rendering programme skills are also desirable
- Experience working through all RIBA stages of a project in practice is essential
- Knowledge of Revit would also be beneficial
- Fluent spoken and written English
Applicants without largescale residential development experience will unfortunately will not be considered for this appointment.
Salary & Package
Circa £36,000 DOE
Pension, Private Healthcare, Optical and Dental cover will be provided for all staff members.