Senior RIBA Part III Architect
Are you an Architect who wants to work in an expanding architectural practice, with plans for new offices and great career progression where they believe as a team that they should be designing beautiful and functional buildings?
My client is looking for a talented senior architect with entrepreneurial spirit to share in their innovative growth plan, who is business savvy and confident to liaise with private and commercial clients and networks. Located in North London, this RIBA Chartered practice specialise in high-quality design of residential and commercial projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- A creative designer able to run projects independently through all RIBA stages
- Understanding client requirements to establish cost ranges, timetables, etc
- Demonstrate an innovative approach to design, and be confident in working on a variety of projects
- Supervising other members of the team
- Liaising with Clients and the team to ensure projects are being completed in timely manner and within budget
- Giving exceptional customer service to clients
Required Skills & Experience
- RIBA Part III Qualified with 5 Years plus UK Experience
- Experience in high end residential – single family houses and small developments, and commercial projects
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience In construction drawing packages
- Strong AutoCAD and SketchUp skills essential. Revit knowledge would be advantageous.
- Strong graphics with InDesign and Photoshop
- Great communication skills and confident talking with private and commercial clients, consultants, partners and networks
- Someone with business savvy, and an interest in project and business profitability
Salary & Package
You shall be offered between £40,000 – £50,000 depending on experience as well as Pension scheme.
Located close to public transport links and local amenities, the practice encourages a healthy work-life balance and organise regular social events.