My client is an award winning architectural and interior design studio with a diverse portfolio of work based in both the UK and abroad.
You will be joining a small creative practice with a growing reputation for thoughtful and sustainable design. Their portfolio includes work in residential, commercial, interior and landscape sectors. They also have specialised experience in listed buildings. They now seek an experienced and versatile Architectural Technician to join the team to support the ongoing growth of the studio.
Role & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for the architectural design and working drawings, from receipt of planning permission through to completion on site. You’ll be working closely alongside architects and other building professionals, providing design services and solutions on construction projects. Eventually you will be managing projects, obtaining and evaluating tenders and contracts, and assessing the needs of clients and agreeing the project brief.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, with the ability to produce working drawings to a high standard
- Good communication skills and the ability to work using your own initiative
- Minimum 5 years working as an architectural technician
- Self-motivated and capable of increasing responsibility for current and future projects, and supporting in the studio’s growth
- Understanding of the Party Wall Act
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Working knowledge of British Standards and Regulations
- Strong AutoCAD skills
- Revit knowledge desirable
Salary & Package
This opportunity is offering a salary of £28,000 – £35,000 depending on experience.
They also allow freedom to choose how you develop your career, with financial support towards external training courses, membership fees paid, and commission for new projects brought into the office.
A very sociable studio who enjoy going out together for food and drinks, team building events and weekly Yoga sessions.