Part I/Part II/Architect
BBA Architects are seeking Part I, Part II and a recently qualified architect to join our small but busy practice located in the heart of the city of Bath.
We are a successful practice delivering innovative architecture in settings across the south-west of England and further afield in a variety of sectors, including residential, education and commercial.
We are looking for passionate, dedicated and highly motivated individuals who will bring enthusiasm, creative thinking, a strong work ethic and good organisational skills to our team. The roles will require candidates to work on several projects simultaneously, both independently and as part of a team. Candidates will be involved in all aspects of the design process.
The roles will require you to:
• demonstrate communication and graphic skills
• work closely with senior members of the practice
• develop project concepts under supervision of the directors
• manage a demanding workload with good organisation skills
• be a resourceful problem solver
• be able to build 3d visualisations using SketchUp and Photoshop
• demonstrate leadership potential, interest in long term progression
Apply for Part I/Part II/Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly