My clients London office serves as global headquarters for their UK operations. Their team’s expertise comprises several market areas, exposing staff of all levels to a wide array of project types and challenges. Some of their speciality markets include education, leisure facilities, as well as hotels, residential, masterplannning and commercial/industrial sectors. We are looking for a Senior Technologist or Technician to take the lead of upcoming commercial, education and residential projects.
Working closely with the Managing Director, you will deliver exceptional drawings to present to clients and enhance the practices current portfolio.
Role & Responsibilities
- Reviews drawings to ensure all codes, and jurisdictional requirements are complied with and provides coordination between key stakeholders and various consultants. Checks, edits and marks up drawings as required.
- Assists in the coordination of a production team to ensure work is executed accurately and in a timely manner and that it utilizes resources effectively.
- Liaises closely with the Project Team to ensure project deliverables are met.
- Reviews design requirements, offers recommendations and creates architectural drawings to support construction projects.
- Attends meetings, as necessary, and liaises with various stakeholders to coordinate resources, determine project criteria and provide information as requested.
- Liaises with the architectural team to determine and implement necessary project requirements and to analyse and determine solutions to improve concepts and resolve design problems on an ongoing basis.
- Provides direction for junior staff to ensure work is completed accurately.
- Maintains familiarity with current techniques and developments to sustain and improve technical skills.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years UK experience.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Previous experience working on commercial projects.
- Confident client facing and proven experience leading a technical team.
- Proficient in Revit.
- Experience delivering projects through stages (3-6)
Salary & Package
The successful candidate will be offered a salary between £45,000 – £50,000 with the following benefits package.
- 3% Pension
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Up to £10,000 Travel Loan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle Scheme
My client has regular social events and frequently make use of the fantastic location they’re in. They always make the most of the fantastic bars and restaurants on their door step and they have one of the nicest working offices in the UK.
Apply for Senior Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly