Do you want to work for a practice with a portfolio of stadia and large-scale residential projects, where you can have a creative input in the design stages of projects?
My client is an international architectural practice with over 100 staff based in offices both the UK and Doha. They have a worldwide portfolio of high quality buildings that reflect their expertise in residential, hotel and sport/stadia sectors. Established originally in 1956 in Manchester, their London office opened 2 years ago to increase their coverage of the UK. Live projects that they are currently working on include a 1000 seat stadium in China, and the World Cup Stadium in Qatar. They are now looking to expand their small London team and welcome a Project Architect to help support with their current workload, and the continuous growth of the office.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work directly with clients from initial concept design through to onsite completion
- Oversee a team of Assistants assigned to each project
- Mentor and manage more junior members of the team
- Work closely with the Senior Associates to manage and deliver multiple projects
- Support with winning new business
- Hands on approach with the design of projects
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 Years Post Part III experience
- Qualified Architect, or Equivalent with International Experience
- Fluent AutoCAD
- A knowledge of Revit would be hugely beneficial
- Experience in large scale residential, hotel and sport/stadia projects
- Self-motivated with ability to work both in a team and independently
- Good time management
- Strong in both design and technical stages of projects
- Experience in producing tender and construction packages
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
Salary & Package
You will be offered a salary of £30,000 - £40,000 depending on your level of experience.
In addition to a competitive salary my client offer the following benefits:
- Pension scheme
- Professional memberships paid
- 20 days of annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Shutdown between Christmas and New Year
A very social office located just a 5-minute walk from Farringdon Station and Chancery Lane. As an office they encourage team collaboration both inside and outside of work. Social drinks are a regular occurrence, an early finish on Friday's if deadlines are met, flexible working hours, and strong career progression are all admirable perks of working here.