Do you want to work for a practice with a portfolio of stadia and large-scale residential projects, where you can have a creative input in the design stages of projects?
My client is an international architectural practice with over 100 staff based in offices both the UK and Doha. They have a worldwide portfolio of high quality buildings that reflect their expertise in residential, hotel and sport/stadia sectors. Established originally in 1956 in Manchester, their London office opened 2 years ago to increase their coverage of the UK. Live projects that they are currently working on include a 1000 seat stadium in China, and the World Cup Stadium in Qatar. They are now looking to expand their small London team and welcome a Project Architect to help support with their current workload, and the continuous growth of the office.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work directly with clients from initial concept design through to onsite completion
- Oversee a team of Assistants assigned to each project
- Mentor and manage more junior members of the team
- Work closely with the Senior Associates to manage and deliver multiple projects
- Support with winning new business
- Hands on approach with the design of projects
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 Years Post Part III experience
- Qualified Architect, or Equivalent with International Experience
- Fluent AutoCAD
- A knowledge of Revit would be hugely beneficial
- Experience in large scale residential, hotel and sport/stadia projects
- Self-motivated with ability to work both in a team and independently
- Good time management
- Strong in both design and technical stages of projects
- Experience in producing tender and construction packages
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
Salary & Package
You will be offered a salary of £30,000 - £40,000 depending on your level of experience.
In addition to a competitive salary my client offer the following benefits:
- Pension scheme
- Professional memberships paid
- 20 days of annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Shutdown between Christmas and New Year
A very social office located just a 5-minute walk from Farringdon Station and Chancery Lane. As an office they encourage team collaboration both inside and outside of work. Social drinks are a regular occurrence, an early finish on Friday's if deadlines are met, flexible working hours, and strong career progression are all admirable perks of working here.
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly